Happy birthday to me. I'm 'celebrating' the last year of my 30s (woo hoo). Here's my list of the crazy, hedonistic things I want to do before I'm 40.
1) Go to bed after 10pm
2) Wake up after 6am
3) Drink more than 2 glasses of wine and not get a hangover
4) Watch a non CGI film at the cinema
5) Have a bath without at least one of my children barging into the bathroom for a poo
6) Go out without asking everybody, including my husband, if they have had a big wee
7) Wear cream, without the risk of sitting on a Fredo and looking like I've done a whoopsie
8) Carry a compact handbag, instead of a suitcase or shopper, without wet wipes, dry wipes, Fruit Shoots and half of WH Smith in my bag
9) Not tread on a piece of Lego every morning
10) Reclaim my laptop. Use Youtube to search for music and not Moshi Monsters codes. Use my mobile for texts and not Angry Birds
11) Lounge around with a hangover without being subjected to musical instruments, kids TV and: "Mommy, we accidentally..........."
12) Walk across a road without the need for David Prowse, the Green Cross Code Man
13) Play ACDC in the car rather than 'Tumbling around with Justin Fletcher'
14) Go on a holiday that does not involve Sun vouchers
A caravan site where the boys witnessed The Jeremy Kyle Show - live!